DaVaktor Community Application Page

This is where all old applications will be kept for reference purposes.

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

DaVaktor
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

DaVaktor Community Application Page

Postby DaVaktor » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 am

Name: Vaktor.

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?
Found it when I asked for good places to RP. One link was here. I understood how to work this, so I went here.
When did you discover Touhou?
2006-2008.
Who is your favorite Touhou character?
Kawashiro Nitori. I love all of that technology.
If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?
Fujiwara no Mokou, because she's one of the few that wear pants.
Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
Yes, I've been told to read most of the main guidelines.
As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?
A slightly more technological experience, with a handicap.
Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
I rp'd with a few friends years back ,time to wipe off the dust. I have had my OC for 4 years. And I'm younger than most of you here.
ULTIMATE NEW JERSEYAN CHAMPION!!!
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Re: DaVaktor Community Application Page

Postby Firefluff » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 am

Uhhh...Well, okay, where to begin. Ah, I know.

This is all well and good, but perhaps you should provide a bit of explanation for why you like technology. Additionally, is Nitori a character that you might consider taking in the future? I suppose that last part doesn't have to be answered right now, just something to think about.

One word: Whut. Why is wearing pants so significant? Explain, maybe?

This should be elaborated on as well, since most people in Gensoukyou are not technologically advanced at all, save the Kappa. It would be more acceptable in the outside world.

Conclusion: Needs Work.

I dunno, missing too much information here. Just fill all of that out a bit more and I'll take a look at it again. c:
DaVaktor
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

Postby DaVaktor » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Firefluff wrote:Uhhh...Well, okay, where to begin. Ah, I know.

This is all well and good, but perhaps you should provide a bit of explanation for why you like technology. Additionally, is Nitori a character that you might consider taking in the future? I suppose that last part doesn't have to be answered right now, just something to think about.

One word: Whut. Why is wearing pants so significant? Explain, maybe?

This should be elaborated on as well, since most people in Gensoukyou are not technologically advanced at all, save the Kappa. It would be more acceptable in the outside world.

Conclusion: Needs Work.

I dunno, missing too much information here. Just fill all of that out a bit more and I'll take a look at it again. c:

Well, I wish I could retake this. I reformed, I tossed my old OC, made a new one, even giving it limits. Most of the things I gave my OC were thought up on the spot, even I thought the whole arm explosion thing was the stupidest thing thought of, mainly because I added onto the dismemberment with that. I'm sorry for what I had said, and for what I had done. I want to put this all behind, and rejoin the rp. But looks like it's too late. I'll miss all the moments, even the hour long battle I had. And I will miss you the most.
Marine

Postby Marine » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Your ban will stay in place for a week, as you have not necessitated being permanently banned, but your behavior last night, especially in the Lobby channel, warranted a short ban.

After your ban has ended, then this application will be reviewed a second time.
DaVaktor
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

Postby DaVaktor » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Fixing only things I need to fix.

Rika. Her use and creation of technologies like the Flower Tank and Sigma inspire my new character's abilities.
Eirin Yagokoro. I didn't understand the question before. She always has been my favorite character, and also her ability of making any drug seems like a very useful ability.
Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?
I do, and I shall retry to fix my act. I have killed off Vaktor, and I have spent hours inventing a new character.
Weapons. Not just swords, throwing weapons, and shields, but explosives, vehicles, and some creative ways of distraction and also traps.

I hope that I can get it accepted this time, and if it doesn't, I will try to fix it.
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Postby Firefluff » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Ho hum. The stuff about technology still doesn't really check out, but I guess that's more or less Patchy's problem than mine. Still, you have a very bad habit of arguing about things that have been explained and should be left there. I'm going to put this app on hold for a while until you chill out a little. Idle around in the OOC, watch how things work for a week or so and I'll look at this again.
flarp22
Magician
Magician

Postby flarp22 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:39 pm

DaVaktor wrote:Who is your favorite Touhou character?
Rika.

<snip>
Eirin Yagokoro. I didn't understand the question before. She always has been my favorite character, and <snip>

OP wrote:Who is your favorite Touhou character?

DaVaktor
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

Postby DaVaktor » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 pm

flarp22 wrote:
DaVaktor wrote:Who is your favorite Touhou character?
Rika.

<snip>
Eirin Yagokoro. I didn't understand the question before. She always has been my favorite character, and <snip>

OP wrote:Who is your favorite Touhou character?

It's been a week. I got new characters after research.
DaVaktor
Militia Officer
Militia Officer

Postby DaVaktor » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 am

Firefluff wrote:Ho hum. The stuff about technology still doesn't really check out, but I guess that's more or less Patchy's problem than mine. Still, you have a very bad habit of arguing about things that have been explained and should be left there. I'm going to put this app on hold for a while until you chill out a little. Idle around in the OOC, watch how things work for a week or so and I'll look at this again.

I'll try my best to stay chill, but may I ask to have sometime to explain? I usually end up getting yelled at for limiting what I say, then end up digging myself a deeper hole.
flarp22
Magician
Magician

Postby flarp22 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:28 pm

You do realize that you pointed to two favorites in the same post. The "it's been a week" excuse doesn't work, because logically, you typed that all in one go. Additionally, the words "always has been my favorite character" imply that you should have answered the favorite character question with Eirin when you initially signed up.

Return to “Application Archive”