Yoshiquest's Application

This is where all old applications will be kept for reference purposes.

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

Yoshiquest
Outsider
Outsider

Yoshiquest's Application

Postby Yoshiquest » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 am

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?

I actually discovered it when researching yumemi one random day. I then stumbled across the wiki, and read through a lot of the info there.

When did you discover Touhou?

I've probably been a touhou fan for about a year now. Despite that, I've experienced much, having played a multitude of the games, including the pc-98 games. Though, I'm pretty bad at touhou itself, I understand everything having to do with it.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?

Really hard to choose this. Some candidates are Koishi Komeiji, Shinki, and Shinmyoumaru. I really like shinmyoumaru though, so I could probably choose her.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?

I would probably RP as Shinmyoumaru, simply because she is one of my favorites, reason being that her personality is closest to my own, so I think I would do a pretty good job.

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?

Yes I do understand that. While I have little experience with IRC, I do have much experience with other communities, and have always been kind and courteous, though I might need help at first. I have also read all of the rules for this server, so I have that under my belt.

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?

A little bit of spice to the community. I like to come up with interesting ideas, and I want to use this as a chance to apply those ideas.

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:

Information: I'm a guy who just does whatever whenever. This also means that I won't be the most active person in the world, since I do all kinds of things. But I will try to come on when I can.

Past Experiences: In terms of IRC, I've used it as a form of communication on the arcanacraft minecraft server.... and that's pretty much it. I have lots of experience with touhou, and can easily learn new info pertaining to it. I don't have much experience roleplaying though.... but I do feel like giving it a shot.

Qualifications: not sure what you mean by this... so I'll just leave it for now....

Notes: I'm very kind towards others, and always do the best I can to maintain a positive environment. I understand that this is a very hostile environment, but I will still be as friendly as possible anyways. I have a good imagination, but am terrible at writing (as you might be able to see from this application). I'm still good at writing a story by mere interaction alone though, so it will be interesting to see what happens.
cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Yoshiquest's Application

Postby cxl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Seems fine to me.

You're in. Good luck.
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

Return to “Application Archive”