Chocodemon's Application

This is where all old applications will be kept for reference purposes.

Moderators: Patches, Moderators

chocodemon
Outsider
Outsider

Chocodemon's Application

Postby chocodemon » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:27 pm

How did you discover Edge of Perspective?

I heard about it from the Touhou IRC at esper.net, and was interested in seeing what it is like.

When did you discover Touhou?

I discovered Touhou in earnest a few months ago. I had seen Touhou related images and those weird yukkuris on the internet before, but I never really knew what it was all about. So, one day I did a bit of research after finding the Touhou wiki and also joined the IRC chatroom linked on the subreddit, and here I am. I'm also a fan of bullet hell games.

Who is your favorite Touhou character?

I like the TH11 cast and their respective backgrounds. Satori and Koishi's story is an interesting interpretation of mind-reading powers, and is kind of tragic. I like the intrigue surrounding Utsuho's acquisition of power the and how the Moriya shrine was behind it. Orin and Yuugi have some unique personalities. Yamame reminds me of Spiderman, and Kisume and her bucket is both silly and cute.

If you could RP as any Touhou Character, who would it be and why?

I like being silly and messing around, such as playing pranks (harmless, of course). I think a character such as Kogasa, Seijia, or Koishi would be fun to RP. I'm not too focused on being a specific character. If it's alright, I would be okay with creating and using my own character :p

Do you understand that this community is intended to be of a respectable quality?

Yup. After going through the wiki's rules and guidelines, I know that this place definitely has some well-meaning rules to keep things nice and civilized. It is also the reason why I want to apply. I've visited the IRC room a few times and everyone is so polite and nice!

As an individual, what do you intend to bring to the Roleplaying experience?

I'm actually new to role playing in general asides from a few RPGs with my friends. I'm a very flexible and tolerating person, and people have said that I'm optimistic. I'm very attentive to rules too.

Any information, past experiences, qualifications, notes, etc:
Frequently on IRC (almost daily).
Regular of #touhou channel at esper.net
A little RP experience.
Firefluff
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be. When I'm not there, you can find me on the IRC

Re: Chocodemon's Application

Postby Firefluff » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Well, this certainly seems fine to me! Of course, I don't think I can change edit your group to the "RP Approved" one, so we'll have to see what the other admins think. It'll probably be fine.

Well done.
cxl
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Chocodemon's Application

Postby cxl » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Approved
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

Return to “Application Archive”